Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Renewal Reports



I think I have some of the best Renewal Reports around. I have never once run into a more detailed renewal report from another adivisor. I produce a 21 page reviwing past claims, future trends, and specifics of each group. This is all above and beyond the base report that the insurance companies always produce. I include industry news, health care surveys, taxation worksheets, important reminders and a wealth of other information.

Sample Renewal (PDF)
This is an actual renewal from this month, I have redacted the name of the client for obvious reasons.

Examples of inserts
Cost Saving Plan Design Tips
Health Care Trend Survey 2009
Benefits Plan Taxation


If you want MORE information in your renewal, so you can make better decisions regarding plan design, carrier, usage etc.; Give me a call

/sales pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment