Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sound off in the comments


Google Analytics is telling me I am getting about 500 unique visitors per month, wow!

Most are being driven here through Google Searches, and most are in Canada, using Internet Explorer during office hours. Who is out there? Human Resources people? other insurance advisors? employees? business owners?

Are you finding what you are looking for? Is there something I haven't touched on that you would like to see more information on? Are you in British Columbia and you want to try me out as your benefits advisor? [shameless plug] ;)

Let me know in the comments below, you can post anonymously, no need to sign in.
--
Robert Reynolds, GBA
Certified Group Benefits Advisor
Hendry McKenzie Reynolds Employee Benefits Ltd.

Toll Free: 1-888-592-4614
rob@hmrinsurance.ca
www.hmrinsurance.ca

E.O. E.

1 comment: