Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Insurance companies are smrt

Dear Mr. Reynolds


We have returned the enclosed application due to a lack of Void cheque with which to set up the automated banking, please provide a void cheque and return to our office at your earliest convenience


You mean like the one I stapled to the application, like the one which someone in your office, removed, stamped "received" and then taped to the back of the same page? You mean like the one that was plainly obvious in the package you just returned to me as soon as I looked at it. You need a void cheque just like that one? Hmm, I'm stumped, I don't know where I will ever find a cheque like that... FML

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I had a comment here... Did blogger just eat my post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story reminds me of deal with UVic purchasing. I've had suppliers call me at home about not being paid.

    So anyways, what do you think of Private health services plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I got it fixed. I just had to send it all back.

    Let me know if I might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete